If you're looking for a career where you'll be able to influence, build, deliver, and impress then Zeta is the place you would love to be.
Here, you get to look at problems holistically, and thrive on the intricate complexity of designing systems that influences behaviors of customers. You will get to work on projects where you are architecting solutions to real problems that require innovative solutions, deep understanding of the problem space, and working with multiple cross-functional teams.
This role offers high visibility, requires frequent communication with senior leadership in order to define and deliver on the product roadmap, and requires you to nimbly switch between strategic and tactical initiatives to achieve technical, business, and customer experience goals. You'll be given opportunities to own and drive multiple initiatives delivering customer facing features, distributed systems of internet scale and data innovations to cross-team collaborations.
What is the Job like?
- Drive technical leadership and guidance to both your team members and your project peers
- Deliver best engineered products from all engineering aspects like designing, architecting across multiple product lines
- Drive customer experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability, and simplicity
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for regular assessment and improvement
- Drive best practices, and is a pro with agile methodologies / practices - SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD)Breaking down complex requirements into simpler stories
- Establish a solid project framework and development processes
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with global hardware and software engineering teams
- Operate strategically and tactically. Work on strategy and help set direction while staying on top of the day to day software development
- Manage headcount, deliverables, schedules across ongoing projects, ensure that timelines are met in accordance with the project roadmap
- Direct and provide ongoing leadership for a team of individual contributors, set objectives, review performances, define growth plan and nurture
Who should apply?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering (computer science, information systems)
- 8+ years of strong experience managing software projects right from inception to launch, seeing the full lifecycle, building enterprise systems including at least 2 years of direct people management experience
- Worked on large scale java / JSP applications with good understanding of web stack
- Good understanding of nuances of distributed systems
- Good understanding of relational databases (preferred - MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Good understanding of reporting/BI systems (preferred - Crystal, Jasper)Worked with IaaS like AWS / GCP / Azure etc..
- Worked with Message Brokers and Application Containers
- Analyse, design and architect, develop and maintain software solutions across multiple projects
- Direct and provide ongoing leadership for a team of individual contributors, set objectives, review performances, define growth plan and nurture.
- Drive best practices, and is a pro with agile methodologies / practices - SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD)Manage headcount, deliverables, schedules across ongoing projects, ensure that resources are appropriately allocated and timelines are met in accordance with the project roadmaps
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta® Banking - We are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an ‘employee benefits’ provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
3) Enterprise Payments - Our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
4) Plutus - Plutus is a digital led bank and payments offering initially targeted towards India’s gen X, Y, Z and millennial audiences. Plutus is a strategic partnership between Zeta and a top 3 Indian private sector bank with the mission to build a digital bank completely from scratch. It will serve the bank’s 25 mn+ consumers and drive growth to double the base to 50 Mn+ in the next 5 years. To achieve this, we’ve reimagined banking completely from the ground up.
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The product offerings are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. The company has over 500 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
Zeta® was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. The company was also recognised as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.