Uniphore, the leader in Conversational UI, is looking for a superstar Engineering Manager, Cloud Infrastructure Services, with in-depth cloud infrastructure experience. We are looking for a hands-on Manager to lead talented group of SRE engineers to ensure the highest levels of reliability, scalability, security, performance and availability of our service including infrastructure and services. You will act as the point person to coordinate product requirements to enable your team to be successful. Uniphore is experiencing 3X growth annually, so this is a great time to get in at the ground-floor and help lead the company.
The ideal candidate is an experienced software engineer and manager with proven ability to deliver infrastructure as code (IaC). Previous experience in an SRE role with an ability to build necessary tools to enable low cost, no manual intervention service deployment and management.
- Define, own and execute the Cloud Infrastructure roadmap deliverables
- Setup and Own Cloud Infrastructure standards
- Manage the auto scalability, continuous delivery, API gateway and monitoring and log management
- Ensure highest standards of security are met for all aspects of the service
- Participate in meetings and planning sessions as required
- Aid in the hiring process
- Participate in run sprints
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience required. MS degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience Implementing and managing large scale cloud and on-premise infrastructures including Disaster Recovery
- 6+ years of experience managing a team of Cloud Engineers required
- Strong experience in hands on development required
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and manage technical projects, including identification of project scope, requirements, deliverables, and coordination of project design and implementation activities
- Extensive experience with all facets of software development practices, software architecture, deployment (CI/CD), and Test Driven Development.
- Experience with tools like Kubernetes, GitLab, Chef, Puppet, Prometheus, Grafana, etc. required.
Uniphore is a global Conversational AI technology company with offices in the U.S., India and Singapore. Uniphore believes the future of customer service is every voice being truly heard. The Company’s vision is to bridge the gap between people and machines through voice. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing a platform of Conversational Analytics, Conversational Assistant and Conversational Security that changes the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and realize efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com