Monta is a platform dedicated to EV Infrastructure. One of our many goals is simplifying how users interact with home chargers and public chargers, but our ambitions go above and beyond that. This is where you potentially come into the picture. To realize these ambitions we are looking for awesome and motivated engineers to join our team and help shaping the future of EV infrastructure. It's a quickly evolving industry we're working in and we think that's quite exciting.
Here’s some of our partners that trust our product: Zaptec, Copenhagen Airport, Vestas etc.
- Create an environment where engineers can perform at their best and grow both as individuals and as a team
- Oversee and mentor 5-10 Engineers
- Drive the product forward with a product focused mindset
- Ensuring products have the support of upper management.
- Responsibility for delivery and outcomes of the engineering team you lead
- Previous and proven experience leading a team of engineers
- Experience building and shipping software
- Easy and great person to get along with
Our tech stack
To keep it short sweet and simple you'll work with a fairly modern stack, some of the things that we're working with are:
- Kotlin (Java 17 and following the update schedule as closely as possible)
- Micronaut (micro service framework)
- MySQL/Redis (Database)
- Prometheus (monitoring system)
- Grafana (Dashboard/Metrics)
- Loki (Logging)
- ... The list goes on!
While we don't expect you to know everything about this stack you should be comfortable learning new tech.
- A yearly education budget, and a few extra days off to make use of it! For example: our Backend team went to the WeAreDevelopers World Congress in Berlin together.
- Our engineering team has a monthly meetup where they discuss their practices and get to learn a lot from each other.
- We're quite a social bunch so you can look forward to a good atmosphere at Monta with things such as: Friday bars, pub crawls, ping pong, and much more.
- Flexible working hours. We truly mean this so as long as you're at the important meetings and getting your work done that's all that matters.
- A budget for your home office setup.
- An attractive warrant package.
- Shared electric car at our Copenhagen office.
- You can choose your preferred operating system, we have Microsoft, Linux and MacOS available.
- And all sorts of surprises!
The salary for this role starts at 52k DKK gross/ year, depending on location and level of experience.