PayFit is one of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in Europe with 450 employees and over 5000 customers in just a few years and has recently launched in the UK to replicate the success in France, Germany, and Spain. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionizing HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs across Europe.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's through an innovative software solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customize our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Your missions ⭐
- build, lead, and manage a full-stack engineering team.
- help to deliver, support, and maintain our product.
- collaborate with Product Manager and Designer as Tri-Force on a daily base.
- lead by example and humility, raise the bar with innovative thinking.
- help constantly improve our software engineering practices, processes, and tools.
- build a positive team culture where you're supporting colleagues and empowering them to grow as technical leaders and people.
- raise awareness of our engineering team within the tech community; through meet-ups, conferences, knowledge sharing, etc.
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
What we offer ❤️
- an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming;
- an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, London or Milan);
- Work from Anywhere policy;
- regular team and global events;
- an attractive remuneration package;
- flexible work environment;
- private health insurance;
- restaurant tickets;
- gym subscription with the preferential rate;
- English, French or Spanish classes,
- 25 days of holidays;
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
- Application review.
- Online interview with Maciej, Tech Recruiter (~45 minutes).
- Interview with Engineering Director (~45 minutes).
- Interview with Director of Product (~45 minutes).
- Interview with Designer (~30 minutes).
- Meeting with the team.
- Online interview with Arnaud, VP of Engineering (~45 minutes).
- Online interview with one of the founders (~30 minutes).
Want to know more about our epic team? Watch this video 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognise yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you're looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)