Who we are
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Eaze uses a sophisticated logistics and technology platform to provide a superior user experience through fast delivery of a broad variety of cannabis products across California.
At Eaze, you will work with some of the most innovative product, engineering, and growth teams at any consumer product company. You will be a crucial part of our organization and help drive us to success.
We're looking to add an Engineering Manager to our Platform and Infrastructure team who has experience with people leadership and strategy.
As a manager of our Platform and Infrastructure team, you will manage the team that builds tools and supports our application engineers. We value empathy, transparency, acting with intention, and a fondness for written communication.
What you'll do
- Make sure your team members are supported for their long-term career growth by providing regular 1:1s and reviews, focusing on their objectives and creating moments for them to celebrate, while smoothing out the upcoming blockers
- Coach, mentor, and lead teams comprising of engineers across a wide range of experience levels
- Work closely with team on project design and planning
- Understand the company's business objectives and help align engineering to meet them
- Collaborate with other teams to help set organizational direction
- Staff projects to make sure nobody works alone, that knowledge is shared, and that our teams are balanced
What you bring
- At least one year of people management experience
- Ability to collaborate with tech leadership and product management to clarify goals
- Previous experience designing, managing, and implementing cross-functional projects and initiatives
Why you should join
In joining the Eaze team, you'll be welcomed into a small but dedicated engineering organization. We are a highly collaborative team built on trust and patience. We learn from each other and provide support for when things inevitably don't go as planned. Every engineer is encouraged to own their work and drive projects regardless of tenure or title.
As an organization, we are keenly aware of the injustice of the war on drugs - which for so many years has been used to incarcerate black and latinx people on a massive scale. We are always trying to do our part to support these communities, whether it's through the promotion of social equity brands or funding underrepresented cannabis business founders through our accelerator program.
We are committed to growing a diverse and welcoming team in a safe space to be yourself and learn from your colleagues. Minorities, women, and LGBTQIA+ people are encouraged to apply!
Where we can hire
Eaze has offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles, but our engineering organization is fully remote and distributed all across the United States!
, a cannabis marketplace, is on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies. We work to achieve this by connecting adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products; programs to help consumers make informed choices, and sharing market insights with industry partners, regulators, and the public through its Eaze Insights program. Learn more at www.eaze.com
Eaze Engineering has a friendly, welcoming environment, and a team that cares deeply about diversity and inclusion. We offer competitive salaries and benefits but more importantly, meaningful work, and a sustainable work-life balance. We’re still small and growing, so there’s opportunity to grow with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.