We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Your mission: You will be working on UiPath’s Automation Suite platform where we build up the kubernetes environment and framework functionality for services to leverage.
This is what you’ll do at UiPath:
- You will develop robust and reliable components, identify bugs and bottlenecks and devise solutions to address these issues
- You will use your problem-solving skills to develop and build code with performance in mind
- You will use an engineering centric approach to solve complex problems in the document understanding space
- You will work with teams across other locations to innovate and develop best-in-class document understanding solutions
- You will maintain and improve the code quality, organization, and automation, by writing unit tests, integration tests and e2e automations
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
- Proven track record (5+ years’ experience) of architecting and engineering world-class, large scale commercial applications and services.
- At least 2 years experience leading a team of engineers and delivering high-quality software
- Proficiency in one or more system level programming languages (C#, Java, C++, Python, Rust etc.) and a willingness to learn new ones
- Experience working with cloud ecosystems such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other containerization technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns.
- Good grasp of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous, cloud programming.
- Deep understanding of data structures & algorithms.
- Familiar with modern engineering practices, including agile development, CI/CD and DevOps. Ability work with globally distributed teams.
- Effective teamwork, collaboration and communication skills
Life at UiPath can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes, healthy challenges, and the opportunity to build solutions from the ground up, have great impact, and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.