Shape the future of OLX Autos to become the most trusted partner for car buyers & sellers, and offer them peace of mind on every transaction they make with us! OLX Group is a global product and tech company with 19 brands, +5000 people, 45 countries and one mindset - customer first. Every month 350 million people use our trading platforms. We estimate that 17 million things are exchanged on our apps and platforms every single month.
And this is not enough! OLX Group is part of Prosus, a global internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world! With this we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
What you will be doing :
- As a Manager-Automation for OLX Autos Dealer Experience Team, you'll get the chance to work with an internationally diverse group of smart people and have the liberty to implement and improvise automation suits with your ideas and processes in your very own team with us.
- B.E/B.Tech and 10+ years of strong experience working on Functional, Automation as well as
handling different teams and projects.
- Translates business goals, features concepts and customer needs into the prioritized use cases.
- Individual contributor to one of the project assigned where you will be responsible for setting up
QA methodologies to ensure effective deliverables.
- Led communication with stakeholders regarding product goals and progress made.
- Create test documentation and work instruction, providing assistance to subordinated to ensure
overall QA deliverables.
- Coordinate work between multiple stake holders of each application whenever is required.
- Monitor employee work and develop improvement plans when it requires.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues in an efficient and timely manner. Coordinating with other
team members to resolve problems as necessary
- Conduct job duties and responsibilities according to the organization’s business systems
development methodology and/or its Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (Agile,
- Build Generic and Reusable code components where is required to enhance quality deliverables
with more standard QA process.
Who we’re looking for:
Must Have :
- Must have hands on implementation of Automation framework (preferable BDD Cucumber)
along with different Automation framework architecture.
- Must have knowledge on different QA process and finds the better way of QA methodology
which suits the project needs.
- Good Experience with SQL queries where person can write medium to complex queries based
- Good knowledge of core Java/node, OOPS concepts, Test Automation Framework
- Excellent knowledge in testing methodologies , QA terminologies, processes.
- Self-motivated, result oriented and deadline driven.
- Should be able to work independently and help other team members.
- Excellent communication, problem solving & analytical skills and debugging skills
- Strong organizational skills , Team oriented attitude and attention to detail.
- Be a key participant in creating a Quality First and Zero Defects culture Preferred Technical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have :
- Experience with high traffic websites and 24/7 operation.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Experience in CI / CD, infra strack knowledge (docker, K8s, public clouds).
- Familiar with Microservices vs Monolithic architecture.
What we’ll give you:
- Unique opportunity to become a part of an international team of top engineers learning from one another and contributing to the global OLX Group success.
- Phenomenal place to learn and develop within a fast growing, global classifieds leader which opens further career opportunities in the diverse world of OLX.
- Great Perks as a baseline, including opportunity to go for courses and conferences.
- A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued; a positive and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Office in the city centre of Gurgaon
- Flexible working hours and the option to do home office.
- Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
- Access to an online learning platform with 20.000 online courses for coding, management techniques, languages and many more.
What you'll need to know about us:
- OLX Group is a global product and tech company, operating in more than 40 countries under 17 market-leading brands such as Avito, letgo, OLX, Property24, AutoTrader and more.
- We’re a team of 5,000+ ambitious, curious people building online marketplaces that are used by over 330 million people every month to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity within local communities.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
- We are allergic to corporate interference and we love to operate in exotic and challenging markets! We improvise, experiment and push each other further.
OLX Group is a Naspers company, a global consumer internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Around a fifth of the world’s population improve their daily lives by using the products and services from companies that Naspers operates and invests in.
We empower people to upgrade their lives by making it easy for one billion people to exchange goods and services through products and services customers love.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunity employer.