GiG Media is looking for a talented English Site Manager with a great eye for detail to manage our flagship affiliate site in English. At GiG, you’ll have the chance to work with a talented team of professionals to beat the SERPs, get the #1 spot on Google, and help shape the future of the casino industry’s online presence.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing day-to-day operations of two of our English-language affiliate websites
- Collaborating with SEOs and freelancers to identify new content opportunities and ensure all content is up-to-date and engaging
- Monitoring and analysing website traffic and user behavior to optimize content and user experience
- Ensuring all content is optimized for SEO and meets company standards
- Managing website updates, including new reviews of games, operators, and promotional content
- Collaborating with the product and design teams to ensure all website content is visually appealing and on-brand
- Providing regular reports to management on website performance and opportunities for improvement
The ideal candidate would have
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, English or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in web content management, preferably in the gaming industry
- Strong understanding of SEO and website analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with a great eye for design and visual appeal
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Familiarity with CMS platforms and other web-related software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for the gaming industry and a willingness to stay up-to-date with industry trends and news
- Hybrid work model
- Birthday leave - it's your special day, so you can choose how and when to celebrate it!
- Volunteer day - one extra paid day so you can give back to the community
- 'Me Day' - a full paid day for you to take care of yourself and your mental health.
- Private Health Insurance, with good network and coverage
- Daily lunches ordered at the office (different choices, including vegan option)
- An annual wellbeing benefit of 350 EUR
- Gym membership, including online fitness training classes
- Office events and parties
- Company bonus program (depending on company and individual performance)
- Career progression opportunities - we will support your growth and help you to develop, for real!
- Salary review every year
- Flexible working hours - you can start your day until 09:30am (8h of work with lunch break included)
If you are a detail-oriented, analytical, and creative individual with a passion for the gaming industry, we want to hear from you. Take your career to the next level, with GiG Media!