App Annie helps people build amazing app businesses. We are looking for a highly motivated and flexible Account Executive to join our rapidly growing company.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will be responsible for selling our premium product to companies in the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel and retail industries. The role is based out of our San Francisco office, but some travel will be required.
How will you be doing this?
- Work on new logo acquisition of top-tiered Enterprise Customers from a variety of industries.
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities together with your assigned Sales Development Representative, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast.
- Become an expert at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the app market.
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor's degree with proof of academic success.
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales or selling data analytics tools. Enterprise SaaS experience required.
- Net new business (Hunter) experience.
- Dedicated experience in SaaS sales or selling data analytics tools.
- A keenly developed competitive nature and an internal drive to succeed.
- A consistent track record of attaining quotas and goals. Top performers are encouraged.
- The technical aptitude to master a complex, data-oriented product.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation.
- Excellent consultative selling skills and expert knowledge of sales methodologies and processes.
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm.
- A thorough understanding of the mobile ecosystem is highly desired.
- Experience with selling to the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, gaming, retail industries is a plus.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and perks
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing, San Francisco & more!)
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet allowance to help cover a secure, stable internet connection
- WFH Equipment Allowance to ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.