Berbix’s mission is to enable all individuals to prove who they are and control how their information gets shared. Founded by the former engineering and product leaders for Trust & Safety at Airbnb, we empower companies to confidently answer the question: “Are you who you say you are?"
We’ve 10x’d revenue in the past year and signed leading brands such as Silver Car (Audi), Juul, Caliva, Skip Scooters, Sift, Life360 and Neo Financial. We serve customers in a broad variety of industries, recently raised our Series A led by Mayfield, and are actively growing our all-star team.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling Berbix solutions' into assigned accounts headquartered in North America. This is a quota-carrying sales position with a dedicated focus on working closely with prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will manage all aspects of the sales process, including lead management, qualification, evaluation, and close. You will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships with decision-makers, including C-level executives, within assigned accounts based in North America.
- Manage 6+ month sales cycles, from discovering/creating need, building a business case to a formal RFP, procurement to IT security review process.
- Develop and present a thorough segment plan within the first 90 days to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts within the assigned territory.
- Move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline and ensure an optimal level of satisfaction among customers.
- Track all customer details, including use case, purchase time frames, contacts, next steps, and forecasting in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Work closely with Solution Engineering and Product to understand and document Enterprise use cases and needs.
- 7+ years of quota-carrying sales experience and at least 2 years selling to larger companies.
- Significant experience selling to named accounts at larger companies, having achieved deal outcomes well into the six figures.
- Managed a large list of net new accounts, with a focus on hunting new business.
- Experience utilizing a solution and value selling approach.
- Sales experience at a startup or experience selling innovative and disruptive software or technology products.
- A history of selling Identity Software, Security Software, or Fraud Software.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency.
- Flexibility to travel for some deals post-Covid.
We are a company that values the well-being of our employees and we strive to cultivate a healthy and inclusive work culture. We offer a robust benefits package to our full-time employees, including:
-100% company paid premiums for medical, dental, & vision. 50% company paid premiums for dependents
-Flexible and generous PTO + 20 holidays
-401 (k) retirement plan + company match, AD&D + life insurance
-Monthly wellness allowance to spend on your mind and body
-Professional Development allowance to learn new, and grow existing skills
-12 week, 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
-Daily in office lunch + healthy office snacks and Ritual Coffee
-Commuter benefits - pre-tax + $50 monthly stipend to use on commuting or parking
-Regular office social activities like Fun Fridays and Monthly Bagel Breakfasts
Berbix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We aspire to promote a diverse and inclusive environment for all current and future employees.