Let’s start with why we exist…
We believe the most important technologies in the world don’t seek your attention, they work for you, they empower you, and they get out of the way, so you can focus your attention on what matters most.
We believe that everything around you should be simpler, faster, and more seamless - that everything should be frictionless. We believe in a world where you can control everything around you, by simply being present and having technology do the work for you by turning the mundane into the magical. We believe you should be able to experience the world personalized ways rich with your preferences and taste, while staying in control of your data and privacy.
We are creating this world by building your digital Proxy. It’s your preferences, your identities, your ID cards, your wallet, your physical world experience, augmented and represented by a signal emitted from your smartphone that tells the world around you, who you are, what you want, and how you want it.
We exist to empower you with your digital Proxy and to make it universally accessible and infinitely useful to you.
Why this role exists...
- We are growing as a business, gathering more and more momentum as the demand for secure identity and frictionless experiences increase globally.
- In turn, we are beefing up our selling capabilities to capture the high demand for the Proxy platform.
- You will own the end-to-end sales cycle, laying the foundation for how we successfully sell Proxy.
- You are maniacal about winning new business, and you do this through targeted prospecting, identifying, qualifying and relationship building.
- You can work cross functionally with field deployments, customer success and product to ensure the customer has a seamless experience, and their feedback is incorporated into our product roadmap where possible.
- You never feel your work is done, you are always looking to drive more customers, create a better customer journey and find new ways of continually adding more value.
- You are comfortable working in an agile, ever-changing startup environment.
- You have more than 5 years experience selling either enterprise SaaS or enterprise hardware (kudos for both).
- A track record of consistently achieving and exceeding your sales targets.
- Skilled in building business champions and running a complex sales cycle.
- Previous sales methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, Value Selling, Command of Message).
- Possess aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility through effective communication.
- We don’t have everything figured out, but you are the second sales hire at Proxy (under the VP of Sales), meaning you will help shape the foundation of how we drive revenue.
- You will be given autonomy and the freedom to run your own desk, which means you determine the level of success you’ll enjoy here.