Streetbees is building the world’s first platform to understand human behaviour and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world, by connecting brands with real people on the ground to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil this data using machine learning technology to uncover not just what they do, but also why they do it, and what drives them – and predicts what they may do next.
Having recently raised our Series B investment led by Lakestar, Streetbees’ partners with world leading brands across the FMCG, Media and Entertainment, Retail & Insurance sectors and our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Sony Pictures, Carlsberg, Santander, Ikea, Vodafone and L’Oreal.
We’re currently looking for hugely ambitious people to join our rapidly growing business as an Enterprise Account Executive, seeking out and developing account relationships with world leading consumer brands across industries.
Streetbees' Enterprise Account Executives combine enterprise sales experience, senior relationship-building skills and a solutions-based, consultative-selling approach to deliver client-based growth via revolutionary consumer data and insights.
- Develop a deep understanding of a client’s business, brand, industry, and consumers/customers – as well as understanding the part consumer insights has in bringing their commercial ambitions to life
- Work closely with your Enterprise Development Representatives and Marketing team to source the right contacts, target with effective messaging and align each other’s activities
- Identify, evaluate and manage all aspects of our sales process from identifying prospects through to closing the sales
- Create consultative pitch and presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and the unique solutions provided through the Streetbees community and technology platform
- Present needs-based value add solutions and high-quality responses to RFPs – from contextual understanding through to research approach and pricing
- Take responsibility for positively building client relationships over time as their go-to trusted advisor in the consumer insight space
- Develop short-term and long-term strategies for large client accounts, and deliver on those strategies to build a strong and sustainable project pipeline
- Manage ultimate profit and loss responsibility for your portfolio of client relationships, and forecast accurately
- Build market knowledge and become a visible thought leader within the industry
- Be a major contributor to Streetbees’ new business targets, accurately and effectively managing leads in order to prioritise business opportunities and internal resources
- Collaborate with our tight-knit team of strategists, community manager, technology engineers and product managers to improve and develop ways of working that better serve our clients and ladder up to Streetbees USPs
- Contribute to the retention and motivation of a high-quality Client Growth team
Senior-level experience in enterprise business development in which you were directly responsible for new business, revenue growth, and building client relationships to create a strong pipeline.
The type of person we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of enterprise sales experience, securing new logos wherever you've worked
- Proven track record in surpassing £1M revenue targets
- Extensive experience selling into large enterprise clients at C-Suite level, ideally in Consumer-facing enterprise clients
- You will have a track record of high-value solution sales into enterprise clients from a range of industries
- Problem solver – You are a natural problem solver and trusted adviser to clients, never shy of presenting a point of view to deliver on client objectives
- Passion for consumer insight – You have an interest in new technologies and in the power of consumer data and insights as foundations for business growth
- Competitive – whilst being a team player you have the urge to win and break company records
- Cognitive intelligence – You can think on your feet, seeing all the angles to best position our platform to best fit a client’s project needs
- Experience in selling long term, recurring revenue programmes (SaaS, or project-based)
- Client empathy – You’ll be building deep, trusting relationships to create Streetbees champions within the client businesses you manage
- Hunger for success – You’ll be ambitious and proud of your achievements to date
- Start-up attitude – You’re comfortable in a rapidly changing environment, working with limited resources, and delivering high-quality work at the speed which is necessary for successful business growth
At Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
- A 24-day paid holiday allowance with the option to rollover up to 3 days per year
- Option to choose between a Mac or a PC (we will send this out to via courier a few days before you join!)
- Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; We now operate on a rota basis so people have access to the office. We have taken every precaution to keep COVID-19 secure. The health and safety of our team is of the utmost importance.
- Work from Home in Comfort Scheme - get an allowance to set up a home office so you can work from home in comfort in this Post-Covid world
- A pension scheme - our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- The Streetbees Lifestyle Committee - any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls.
- Friday Lunch - We all come together for lunch every Friday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options always provided.
- Office Food - Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
- Friday Catch-ups - Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week's successes and welcome newcomers.
- Employee Assistance Programme - provides a complete support network for all of our employees that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues (not just work related).
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Yoga - We have Yoga every Tuesday at 6:30 pm, both in the office and live on Zoom so you can join in anywhere you like.
- Free drinks in the office!
Streetbees is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)