At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer. As the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sales, and countless other critical transactions, we’re proud of our role in bringing industries into the digital age.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%) in the past year, as companies in a wide variety of industries look to us to help their customers get crucial legal transactions processed remotely. We’ve been dealing with a number of challenging (but interesting!) scalability issues, as more and more global enterprise companies look to Notarize to help them speed up business processes and provide better customer service in a new, fully-remote world. We’re building the team that will operate a critical platform company in tomorrow’s economy. Come join us!
As an Enterprise Sales Account Executive at Notarize, you will focus on strategic sales with large financial services, banking, insurance and legal companies throughout the US. You’ll identify and articulate how Notarize can unlock significant value for our customers and truly transform the technology that powers their closing process. As an early member of the sales team at a growing startup, you’ll have the opportunity to help define our sales process, participate in strategic planning, and help develop the sales culture. Our ideal candidate will have a consultative selling approach, strong closing abilities, and a demonstrated track record of achievement against quota attainment.
As our Enterprise Sales Account Executive, you will:
- Execute on all aspects of the sales experience while managing relationships with key decision-makers at top prospects across the US
- Manage and run complex sales deals (including regulatory, information security and compliance) from initial contact to close
- Manage and coordinate the RFI/RFP process across all supporting teams
- Qualify opportunities by understanding the key business drivers and needs of the accounts -- effectively articulating & aligning Notarize’s value proposition with those needs
- Develop and execute a strategic go-to-market plan of the Notarize product with a compelling pitch, presenting demos and guiding prospects through the buying process
- Partner closely with teams such as Product, Engineering, Legal, and Customer Success to deliver a world-class customer experience and maximize revenue
- Generate and accurately manage pipelines for reliable forecasting
- Meet or exceed sales goals and revenue targets while being a collaborative member of the team
- Seek out opportunities to be a driven, creative contributor in a self-motivated, dynamic environment
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of applicable enterprise sales experience within a fast-paced and transactional environment, ideally within finance, banking and legal verticals
- A proven record of success driving revenue and growing existing business with enterprise accounts and brands
- Experience with SaaS opportunities and an understanding of APIs
- A self-starter mentality and an ability to take full ownership of a pipeline, handling multiple concurrent complex deal cycles
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including senior executives
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, and communication skills with experience presenting to C-level executives
- A desire to win and continually exceed performance-based objectives
- A high degree of integrity and a responsive, team player mentality, with an ability to work cross-functionally both internally & externally
- Comfort with ambiguity and a problem-solving orientation
- An ability to adapt quickly in continually-evolving environments
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Fully-distributed team: work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) + regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.