Orgvue, the leading organizational design and planning software platform, captures the power of data visualization and modeling to build more adaptable, better performing organizations. HR, finance and business leaders use Orgvue for actionable insight and analysis that helps them make faster workforce decisions in a constantly changing world. Orgvue is used by the world’s largest and best-known enterprises and management consulting firms to confidently build the businesses they want tomorrow, today.
We are seeking high-energy, motivated sales professionals with strong professional networks and thought leadership skills based in the London Area to sell into Enterprise Companies in EMEA
The position offers a unique opportunity to develop relationships with key contacts in firms (CHROs, CFOs, COOs), identify opportunities, negotiate and close new business and work with the delivery teams to deploy our award-winning organization modelling platform, Orgvue.
The individual will target firms in EMEA with a view to them utilizing the Orgvue platform to a) aid in their acquisition/divestiture process; and/or b) visualize, re-model and manage the workforce across all their business units. The individual will be working with a highly collaborative and dynamic team of professionals.
- Research key accounts to assess business opportunities.
- Create and manage telephone, email and social media prospecting campaigns for new business.
- Meet agreed monthly/quarterly/annual performance objectives in both sales activity (meetings/demos) and quota achievement.
- Use thought leadership (e.g. disruptive trends in their chosen vertical) to establish advisory relationships with influencers and decision-makers in target accounts.
- Lead solution discovery to understand client requirements, objectives and priorities.
- Present the Orgvue platform using Challenger techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts.
- Maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast to increase visibility of short and long-term prospects through our CRM.
- Work with existing clients to further develop their communities and provide new introductions.
Alliances Ecosystem & Co-Selling
- Work closely with alliance manager and partner teams to understand and assess joint pipeline and potential opportunities with our strategic alliances and regional partners, this will involve the understanding Orgvue relative to partner propositions and strategies.
- Help develop compelling joint value propositions to help drive growth in our project business and conversion opportunities.
- Where appropriate develop joint account plans with our strategic partner(s) and identify opportunities to embed, enhance and grow Orgvue usage further for both projects and long-term license use cases.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of quota bearing experience in enterprise software sales with an established network of professional contacts
- Consistently exceeded quarterly and annual quotas
- Understands and demonstrates aptitude in managing and leveraging relationships to secure business and executive alignment at accounts
- Extensive latitude for independent judgment and the ability to travel and work without supervision on complex projects
- Demonstrable knowledge of FSI, Healthcare, Energy, FMCG, TMT or Retail verticals
- Excellent verbal and written (including presentations) communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups.
- Hybrid working
- Equity and Highly Competitive Comission Scheme
- Wellbeing: Sanctus Coaching, Headspace mindfulness app, Virtual fitness sessions, Wellbeing webinars, Annual Wellbeing day
- Summer Fridays
- Subsidised Gym Membership.
- Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Employer pension contribution of 5% of your gross salary, if you contribute a minimum of 3%
- Season ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Here at Orgvue we promote individualism and a diverse workforce to build on our future success