Nuvi powered by Brickfish, the leading end-to-end social media management company, provides real-time solutions for brands to lead rather than react in social and across the web. Brickfish enables organizations the power to own their conversations through industry-leading enterprise solutions for full lifecycle marketing across every content touchpoint - from listening and sentiment in the Nuvi platform, to planning, development, production, and distribution through monitoring and analysis. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Brickfish’s full-service agency takes the heavy lifting out of social management through innovative strategy and execution to help brands win. For more information, visit www.brickfish.com.
We’re building a team of people that are influencers, innovationists, inspiring, and comfortable in the fast-paced social world. We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team.
The Essential Role and Responsiblities
- Deliver on quota expectations
- Manage all sales activities, including self-sourcing new business, uncovering customer challenges, painting the vision for Brickfish's value and negotiating contracts
- Demonstrate an understanding in how to drive sales to CXO’s, Digital and Social Marketers in the Enterprise B2B space.
- Exhibit proficiency at creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while still relying on the Brickfish team as needed
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals
- Accurately forecast revenue goals using CRM and industry standards
- Build pipeline both personally and using your inside sales and partner teams
- Work with leadership, Account Development, Marketing, and Brickfish product teams to create and execute on pipeline-generating activities
- Collaborate with Brickfish Account Management to successfully upsell/cross-sell into your existing customer base
The Experience You'll Need
- Minimum 4-5 years proven track record in Enterprise SaaS sales experience including to the Fortune 5000
- Demonstrated ability to sell SaaS in the complex Enterprise B2B in the social space
- Creative thinker, problem solver, and self-motivated
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tool
- Knowledgeable about the digital marketing space
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- College degree, (MBA preferred)
- Ability to work in a team environment internally and create relationships with clientele
- 25 total paid days off/holidays + flexible PTO policy
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance