Our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners and JSW Ventures.
Our story starts with the realization that many try to walk a mile in the shoes of a restaurant, even if branded, get ripped so soon. So, we at LimeTray, decided to help restaurants in their roller coaster rides, by building products that would help them to ride better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimize their operations through a suite of products. In a span of 5 years, we have built successful relationships with some of the top brands in India including Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Mad Over Donuts, Bercos and over 2500 others!
About the Team:
LimeTray has 10+ products which are offered to the restaurants to help them run their businesses better and the pace at which it is growing, expansion comes into place. The Account Management Team is responsible for building a relationship with the clients, provide them with a seamless service and control churn rate.
We strongly believe in our people and they consistently surprise and motivate us to grow. It is our people who drive this incredible growth. If you are excited about solving problems, managing critical client accounts which have higher degree of complexity in terms of client servicing and have in-depth understanding of the sales ecosystem, then we are looking for you!
An Enterprise Account Manager at LimeTray is responsible for handling a portfolio of enterprise clients and is measured on his/her ability to grow clients' & company's business. This role would require the Account Manager to collaborate with other teams within the company such as Operations, Product and Customer Support to offer seamless services to clients.
Key Result Areas:
- As a primary POC for the client, the Account Manager is responsible for the overall health of the enterprise portfolio assigned
- Influence key performance metrics of the portfolio- Orders, Churn, MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue), NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Use consultative approach to help clients grow their business using LimeTray products & services
- Ensure timely renewals of products & services
- Do a need/opportunity analysis to Up-sell/Cross-sell the relevant products
- Collaborate with Central Teams to ensure top-notch service & support
- Give market insights/feedback of the product to the Tech team to enhance the product offerings
- Generate referral leads from your existing portfolio of key clients
- It is a field intensive role where you will help the restaurants to market, engage and connect with the customers in a better manner through LimeTray offerings.
What we look for:
- Great Communicator - We are looking for a communicator par excellence. You know your words and enjoy expressing your thoughts in your emails and phone conversations that reflect the LimeTray`s ownership and hustle.
- Problem Solver - There are times when you have a deadline but not the right candidate for the position, you have to be able to figure out a quick solution which will not hamper team’s productivity.
- Comfortable with Ambiguity - You enjoy high pace of work and an environment where all answers are not readily available but will need you to be a part of finding answers
- Presence of Mind - You know how to apply your mind to think through a complex problem and not lose your cool in dealing with clients
- Selling expertise & customer-oriented mindset
- Good at objection handling & EQ
- Ability to derive insights from data
- Target Oriented
- Good at time management
- 1-3 years of experience into client relationship building and sales
Why would you want to be a part of LimeTray?
- Team: Work with smart and passionate people who are building a first of its kind product for the global market.
- Growth: We have, in a short span of time, been able to put together a very impressive client list with some of the best names in the industry as our clients.
- Startup Culture: Working in a startup environment will give you exposure to multiple fields and you will learn how a business is built from the ground up.
- Impact: LimeTray does not function on a defined hierarchy & everyone's given equal creative freedom to come up with and execute new ideas to improve the business. This setup allows employees to take ownership of their ideas.