Curalate is looking for Enterprise Account Managers with a demonstrated ability to drive sales, close deals, crush quotas, and manage contract negotiations for some of the world’s most notable brands. If you’re a pro when it comes to building relationships with executives, evangelists, and decision makers to sell a product that helps grow brand affinity, social engagement, and revenue - we’re looking for you! Ideally you're passionate when it comes to social, even if you’re not a social media maven yet. Most importantly, you love selling SaaS software, and can navigate even the most complex of organizations.
- Meet (and ideally, exceed) your substantial - but achievable - quarterly business objectives based on your book of business
- Develop and nurture client relationships at the executive level, and partner closely with Success Management to grow the Curalate footprint
- Know your accounts inside and out to forecast accurately and use a consultative approach to introduce new products
- Oversee all contracts, internal/external communication regarding billing, and maintain Salesforce
- Manage the renewal process for clients, initiating and leading quarterly business reviews (QBR's) to ensure client health
- You have 6+ years of Account Management experience (preferably in SaaS Software)
- You're a self-starter and love working independently to drive your book of business
- You have cutting-edge ideas on how to better use social channels and e-commerce implementations to achieve client KPIs
- Your clients think of you as a "partner," not just a vendor
- You are tech savvy, people savvy and an expert negotiator
- Your think critically and strategically and your communication skills are on-point
Curalate is the leading visual content monetization platform and a partner to 800 of the world's leading brands. We make it easier for consumers to discover brands across the digital ecosystem and, using the power of visual content, make it more compelling for consumers to buy. We’re a passionate team of visual thinkers, makers, and storytellers dedicated to helping brands create discover, activate, and measure visual connections with consumers. And we’re building something really powerful.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.