What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Pre Sales Organization
The Pre-Sales Organisation is a key interface to our customers and prospects, working closely with the sales team and business partners to support the overall sales effort. Pre-sales are instrumental in proving the technical and business value of our solutions, to drive revenue. The teams work mainly geographically, sometimes having an additional industry focus.
How you will spend your time as our next Enterprise Architect in Singapore
- To deliver world class Pre Sales engagements on all deals within respective market to support the successful development of QlikTech business and contribute to the achievement of the QlikTech business objectives, increasing market share and over achieving against revenue targets.
- Partner effectively with sales to prepare for, deliver and convey Qlik Enterprise Architecture and Best Practices topics to customers and prospects. Delivering presentations to all levels of organizations, from C-level executives to technicians in IT.
- Develop content for Sales/Pre-Sales to convey Qlik’s enterprise readiness.
- Assist efforts to scope and size large sales deals with the help of Sales, Pre-Sales and the customer.
- Administration, education and any other responsibilities as required by the company.
You will be successful if you are
- Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed. A naturally organised person with determination to deliver excellence.
- Excellent communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills and an ability to work. collaboratively. A strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of Qlik.
- Developed presentations skills at both the technical and business level with the ability to deliver a highly technical solution in a pressured environment.
- Uses proven problem-solving skills to view problems as challenges and turn them into viable solutions.
- High level of integrity and ethical approach, able to instill trust and a transparent way of doing business.
- Ability to adapt to change and act as a change champion - leading by example.
- Ability to quickly understand the business and it’s issues through established business acumen, taking ownership and developing and executing a solution.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to develop a plan and deliver against objectives.
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer service delivery, supporting and driving our partners’ business success.
- Understanding of how governance and best practices impact the long-term successes of Qlik projects.
You will thrive if you are
- Scalability of software solutions – horizontal vs vertical scaling.
- Deep knowledge and ability to articulate data layers (semantic and physical) and how they contribute to BI successes.
- Relational and dimensional databases and data modelling.
- Discussion & contribution to IT development best practices.
- Code management strategies and common tools in the market place.
- Visio diagramming, Microsoft Office suite experience needed.
- Windows Server architecture knowledge – IIS, .Net, SharePoint, VMWare.
- Cloud deployment knowledge – AWS EC2, Azure.
- Authentication and Authorisation solutions – Active Directory, LDAP, SAML, OAuth.
- Clustering, fail-over and disaster recovery (MS Clustering Services, load balancing, routers, LUNS, active-active, active-passive clusters, Qlik clustering, SAN, NAS).
- Enterprise scheduling software (Tivoli, Control-M, AutoSys, Opalis, Flux, VisualCron).
- Successful positions demonstrating technical leadership and architectural guidance on very large deployments (1000’s of users).
- Strong BI background with ability to solve problems in a BI environment.
- Qlik experience a plus.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Singapore. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.