Pypestream is messaging built for business; securely connecting organizations with their customers and employees through the mobile devices they use throughout their day.
We’re growing a world-class team focused on creating a communication platform that enables personal, yet scalable conversations. Our passion is building great products for our users in an agile environment, and we’re always on the lookout for the industry’s best talent.
Pypestream shares a collaborative leadership and features company culture centered on transparency to ensure we constantly exceed expectations.
The Enterprise Business Analyst is responsible for business strategy development for enterprise implementations. The ideal candidate will have at least three years in a business analyst role, with experience in risk tracking, user boarding strategy implementation, and KPI development. The candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
Why you should join us:
- We are growing a world-class team focused on creating a communication platform allowing for intimate yet scalable conversations
- We’re passionate about building great products for our users in an agile environment
- We’re a small team growing fast, have huge impact and solve interesting problems
What You'll Do:
- Lead chatbot flow design either from scratch based on customer requirements or based on existing vXML (IVR) or contact center scripts
- Track Pypebot performance and fine-tune as needed; build a robust library of client Pypebots to leverage for future implementations
- Serve as a BA on enterprise implementations including strategy definition, deliverable development, status reporting, and customer data analysis
- Review operational procedures and methods, map current business processes, define and analyze business activities, identify best practices, and recommend improvements
- Develop and maintain reporting and analytical tools, identify and escalate risks as neded
- Recommend KPIs for enterprise implementations and track progress against success metrics
- Craft creative onboarding strategies by leveraging best practices, marketing content, and digital assets
What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS degree and at least 3 years in a Business Analyst role
- Engineering background not required; BA will only be responsible for design and performance tracking
- Background in data science a plus
- Experience with Google Drawings, Microsoft Visio or related tools
- Experience in delivering customer solutions and an obsession for exceeding expectations
- Experience in project planning, and KPI development
- Ability to troubleshoot and demonstrate creativity/ on-the-fly problem solving
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
What You'll Get:
- A dynamic and exciting culture where your work is valued
- Top-tier medical/dental/vision, and other great benefits
- An amazing office space with full kitchen, snacks and drinks all day, close to Penn Station