Velocify's cloud-based software helps high-velocity sales teams turn more prospects into customers. Our software helps companies streamline, automate and optimize their processes to ensure salespeople stay focused on what they do best: closing deals. Named one of the best sales software products by G2 Crowd, we’re setting the standard in the exploding sales acceleration market and having fun while doing it.
The Sales team at Velocify is at the forefront of our exciting growth. We have aggressive numbers to hit this year and are expanding our sales team. We’re looking for proven Enterprise Business Development Representatives (EBDR’s) who get excited about helping rainmakers make it rain. In other words, you get to sell sales software to other sales people who understand your language.
Our cutting edge sales stack, collaborative team culture, and unprecedented internal sales academy will set you up for success and our sales contests will ensure you have fun while doing it. Over-achievement is generously rewarded as the compensation plan is uncapped.
What you'll do (from our El Segundo / Silicon Beach office):
- Partner closely with an Enterprise Account Executive to prospect into a robust account based territory
- Cold call and prospect new leads every day - this is an Inside Sales and a Hunter position with heavy use of phone, e-mail and social media
- Use Velocify’s software to maximize your prospecting results
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives
- Become a quota crushing sales rep and grow your sales career
Characteristics of our top performers:
- Quota obsessed and a track record of exceeding it
- Extremely creative, competitive and tenacious
- Knack for getting inside the customer’s head and giving exceptional value to every sale
- Know our products inside and out – arguably better than the people who developed them
- Students of their craft and committed to always learning and improving
What it takes:
- 2+ years’ inside sales prospecting, telemarketing, appointment setting and/or sales experience – SaaS software sales is a huge plus
- Experience collaborating with mid-market or enterprise Account Executives in finding new sales opportunities; figuring out how to open doors in Fortune 500 companies
- Above average telephone prospecting skills - people like talking to you
- Highly methodical sales approach
- The above mentioned characteristics
What you get:
- Opportunity to work for an established industry leader in a high-growth market
- Room to grow and develop your skill-set; chart a career changing learning path
- $$$ and uncapped commission structure
- Opportunity to make a huge impact
- Fun place to work with fun people
Are We A Fit?
If the above sounds like you and you’re up for the challenge (and reward), let’s talk!
The Velocify Difference:
Great Place to Work – Velocify was named a “2017 Best Place to Work” by the LA Business Journal and has received many other distinguishing honors including a GlassDoor Employees’ Choice Award, and Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list.
Financially Solid – Velocify is profitable and growing; we’ve gotten here by making smart and sustainable choices for our business.
Making an Impact – We help sales organizations reimagine their operations and achieve growth they never thought possible.