WHO WE ARE
Looker is on a mission to bring better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Looker, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics. Get data-driven and see yourself at Looker.
WHAT WE'VE GOT GOING ON
Looker is seeking an experienced Enterprise Customer Success Account Manager to manage renewal pipelines for our cutting-edge data platform software. In this role, you will develop relationships with our existing customers to ensure that Looker continues to create value in their organizations. You’ll identify and deliver on expansion opportunities, and work with them on all aspects of annual subscription renewals.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Work with customers to understand their unique goals and business processes as well as provide expert knowledge of our application to the customer; uncover roadblocks, and deliver strong account guidance
- Work with the Customer Success team to analyze data on customer usage to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipelineIdentify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Execute all phases of the retention/renewal lifecycle including communication, negotiation, revisions to contract terms and conditions, obtaining signatures, identifying and recommending up-sell/cross-sell opportunities when appropriate
- Achieve high customer retention and high year-over-year renewal rates by executing win/win strategies for contract renewals that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship
- Maintain a perspective of the long term goals and objectives of our customers over time, and how to help them get there using Looker’s products
- Travel up to 30%
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- 5+ years demonstrated success in an Account Management or Customer Success management capacity
- Technical competence including general understanding of IT and enterprise software, specifically SaaS
- Use of analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Looker, Mode, Periscope, Chartio, Qlik Tableau (or similar) a big plus
- Business Intelligence and/or Data Modeling and Analysis experience a big plus
- A 4-year degree and/or 5+ years of industry experience
- Proven analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- Authorization to work for any US employer without requiring visa sponsorship of any kind
- Enterprise account management experience handling up to 30 customer accounts
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT LOOKER
Looker is a complete data platform that offers data analytics and business insights to every department, and easily integrates into applications to deliver data directly into the decision-making process. The company is powering data-driven cultures at more than 1000 industry-leading and innovative companies such as Sony, Amazon, The Economist, Kohler, Etsy, Lyft and Kickstarter. The company is headquartered in Santa Cruz, California, with offices in San Francisco, New York, London and Dublin, Ireland. Investors include CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Meritech Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, First Round Capital, Sapphire Ventures and Goldman Sachs. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn
or visit Looker.com
Looker aspires to be a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. We encourage like-minded individuals to join us in changing the way businesses use data.