As an Enterprise Customer Success Consultant, you will be a trusted advisor to small, medium and large sized health systems, helping healthcare providers, administrative staff, Director/VP/C-level leadership and healthcare organizations successfully expand their telemedicine offering. You will be responsible for understanding customer needs and aligning strategic priorities, implementing and onboarding new product features, driving adoption and retention, and helping customers realize the full potential of their investment in eVisit.
In addition, you will need to collaborate with multiple departments to ensure effective product adoption and innovate business practices that strengthen our customer relationships. You will also track and report metrics, adjusting strategy and tactics based on your analysis of outcomes. Part coach, project manager, data analyst and product expert, as a Customer Success Consultant you will be focused on helping our Enterprise customers improve their remote care delivery strategy and model and be successful with eVisit across their enterprise.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and ensure customers are aware of relevant features.
- Independently plan, direct, track, and execute post-launch activities for Enterprise customers simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-profile environment.
- Manage customer business relationships, including approval of refunds, contract negotiations, provision of complementary services, and other financially impactful decisions.
- Proactively identify and prioritize customers to focus efforts based on perceived risk, potential growth, and strategic value.
- Constantly assess "success criteria" for customers to drive satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Increase customer engagement and ensure alignment by conducting regular check-in calls and quarterly strategic reviews.
- Coach customers in self-sufficiency by becoming product and telemedicine experts themselves.
- Work closely with Product and Business Development on feature pipeline opportunities based on customer feedback.
- Work cross-functionally to troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve issues.
- Answer customer phone calls, respond to communications, and resolve common issues, business questions, and other concerns.
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management.
- Work on and develop internal initiatives to drive feature adoption and customer satisfaction with our product.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Solutions Consultant, Business Developement Manager or related position for an healthcare and enterprise SaaS product. Or 1 year of experience in technical project management, either in corporate IT, professional services, consulting or product development.
- Data analysis skills, with strong interest and passion for leveraging data to generate unique intelligence and insights for competitive advantage.
- Excellent critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional planning, organizational, communication, and relationship building skills.
- 3 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Solutions Consultant, or related position for an enterprise SaaS product. Or 3 years of experience in technical project management, either in corporate IT, professional services, consulting or product development.
- 3 years in healthcare as a Business Consultant, Operations Manager, Project Manager, or Product Management working with clinical staff and executive leadership.
- Experience managing renewal conversations and renewing existing agreements and delivering Customer Success services at scale.
- Experience managing and leading cross functional teams with proven success.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to evolve business and product strategy based on research, data and industry.
- Strong people and organizational management skills; a natural leader and mentor; ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs.
- Strong cross-functional project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
Other information: This is an experienced level position with a new stage company. The candidate hired will start as a Project Manager on the Customer Success team and grow into a Customer Success Consultant after mastering project management processes.The length of training as a project manager will be dependent upon past healthcare and SaaS experience.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans
- Generous PTO plan, plus 10 paid national holidays
- Fun, collaborative environment where the company is working to define the future of telemedicine
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth