As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will support our largest customers in effectively rolling out Beekeeper, adopting it widely across their organization, and continuously gaining business value from our products and services.
Interact with customers of all levels (VPs and Directors) through multiple channels (emails, chats, calls, and in-person meetings)
- Partner with customers to understand their strategic goals, priorities, and desired business outcomes
- Execute on all phases of the customer journey, including delivering onboarding, consulting on change management, leading strategy sessions, and partnering with Account Management counterparts on business reviews and renewal touch points
- Drive usage, adoption and value realization in order to meet or exceed adoption and net retention targets by executing on Success Plans
- Provide coaching and best practices to improve the adoption of Beekeeper and expand usage into new features
- Collaborate closely with Key Account Managers to identify expansion opportunities and growth within your customer portfolio
- Deliver quarterly business reviews and reports to align with customer’s business objectives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations
What we look for in you
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant work experience, thereof two or more years of B2B experience working in Customer Success, Account Management, Consulting or Sales in an Enterprise Software context
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Strong relationship skills, supported by strategic consulting skills and technical curiosity
- Experience managing a book of high-value customer relationships. Ability to drive customer success and align within complex organizational structures, building trust and communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, from C-Suite Executives to Department Leads to day-to-day Beekeeper users
- Proven effectiveness with difficult customer situations and expectation management
- Strong project management skills both internal and external
- Driven, process-oriented person with the ability to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support Beekeeper, the team, and the customer
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex problems in a structured and efficient manner
- Excellent written / verbal communication and in-person presentation skills
- Working experience in a SaaS company
- Technical understanding of HR SaaS landscape
- Technical knowledge of APIs, various data PII infrastructures, compliance standards, etc.
Experience in conducting in-person or online workshops
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page