InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication.
ENTERPRISE CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
InEvent is looking for a high-standard customer-centric professional to lead a team of Enterprise Customer Success Specialists. Your focus is on the post-sales lifecycle, guaranteeing the customer's satisfaction and maximum utilization of our platform. Your daily goal is to satisfy and retain our largest enterprise customers alongside supporting your team.
- Work and discuss strategies together with InEvent c-level suite.
- Develop relationships with event managers and directors of a global clientele.
- Create scalable processes to serve customer segments as effectively and quickly as possible.
- Constantly review and improve customer experience.
- Provide insight to strategic project planning and delivery execution oversight.
- Nurture and develop a multicultural and fast-growing team.
- Give constant feedback to product development and support sales processes.
- 5+ years of experience in customer success, project management, or enterprise software sales is preferred.
- Experience in leading projects from scratch, preferably with a team.
- Experience with upselling and cross-selling are highly valuable.
- B2B experience.
- Proven track of generating and maintaining relationship with customers.
- Proficient English.
- Experience in a tech startup is a differential.
- Availability to work with different time zones.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Language Learning Programs
- Annual Summits
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly Lunch days and activities.
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts
This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Mac or Windows) and a mobile device (iOS or Android) and come work with us!
#Inspiration - To learn more about us and our values visit us here