Tapcart makes mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
As our Mobile App Deployment Specialist you’ll be responsible for updating and maintaining our customer's mobile apps. This role works closely with the Customer Success team in managing the communications regarding customer requests and app status updates.
Essentially you’re a professional troubleshooter and update manager for mobile apps – meaning you’re able to manage technological problems and communicate effectively with business owners. You’re comfortable transforming technological interruptions and delays into actionable results.
You’re diligent about providing proactive update timelines while communicating potential hiccups early on. In this role there is an expectation to be on top of client’s requests before our client has to reach out to us. While updating apps, you are proactive to ask probing questions about any potential hiccups or build issues.
- 2+ years in a Customer service, Implementation, Quality Assurance (QA), or other technical support related roles
- Active listener with a proactive personality
- Experience with big personalities and non-technical business owners
- Experience with managing client expectations (as well as your own internal expectations)
- Experience working independently and as a team without losing focus and maintaining high attention to detail
- Experience in e-commerce & SaaS platforms
- Apple developer experience
- Scripting language experience
- Startup experience
- Knowledge of submitting and deploying apps using xCode and continuous integration tools
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many upcoming challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page