Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip’s Presales & Project office is a global engineering department focused on providing technical solutions to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Product and Engineering. They are a front face of all technical teams in Infobip. This enables them to have full picture of business process, from working with developers, product development, sales experts, implementation teams and enterprise clients from all around the world.
As an Enterprise Presales Team Lead, you will lead a group of Engineers who provide technical solutions to our clients, consult our sales team on technical aspects of the opportunities and act as a technical lead by ensuring smooth integration between clients and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (internally and externally).
Ultimately, the job of the Presales Team Lead is to work on optimizing current processes, tools and procedures to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. Presales Team Lead will take a strategic role by liaising regional business plans and goals with development and product teams in HQ.
Your role and responsibilities:
- To suggest and implement new processes, tools and procedures for a better functioning of the team.
- Define the personnel and technical needs of the team.
- Ensure high satisfaction level for team members.
- Manage task and workload for the entire team.
- Organize the incorporation, training and work on the personal development of each team member.
- Establishment, prioritization and management of opportunities/projects for all team members.
- Understanding how Infobip's business model works and organizing the team to better serve our ultimate goal of customer centricity by creating new and improved specialized teams that follow a specific vertical of clients.
You are the right person for us, if you have:
- More than 5 years of working experience in ICT sector and at least 1 year of management, supervisory or team leader experience.
- Proven project management skills and background make you able to lead a project-oriented team.
- Strong people management skills (delegating, workload management, task division etc.)
- Ability to inspire, lead, organize and develop strong engineering teams.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- A proactive approach to everyday tasks and you describe yourself as an honest and team-oriented person.
- Ambition and a clear vision of how to grow yourself, your team and the company.
- A desire to travel to foreign countries, work with different cultures and lead a diverse group of engineers.
- A great command of English and you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed onboarding program which will get you introduced to our whole company and help you make an impact in the world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, discount at the local gym, team buildings, free group sports sessions, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office.
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords. Be a part of a team that deploys something to production every 5 minutes
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Summer Connect Conference – internal conference which is gathering Infobippers all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office.