We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development. We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback, and continuous learning.
We are currently looking for a talented BD Representative with a knowledge of pre-qualifying enterprise prospects and selling software.
Joining the New Business Development Team means:
- being a part of a team considered as innovators and thought leaders;
- an ability to reach global markets & onboard clients on 7 continents;
- being a part of an Agile team and enjoying a high degree of independence;
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months;
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need;
- bonuses for exceeding target quotas.
What qualities do we expect in a successful candidate for Outreach Business Development Representative?
- Being humble.
- Being duty-oriented and responsible for the results.
- Being goal-oriented and measure your performance.
- Being curious and hungry for knowledge and information.
- Being the expert in the eyes of the client.
- Being motivated and mentally prepared to cope with losses.
- Being action-oriented.
What are the responsibilities of an Enterprise Sales BD Representative?
- Searching for and qualifying potential clients according to the Ideal Customer Profile- with the main focus on enterprise and corporate clients.
- Reaching out to potential customers using email, telephone, social media.
- Assistance in distributing targeted email campaigns.
- Creating the content for sales emails.
- Conducting market research to obtain leads.
- Initiating contact with clients and setting up meetings for Business Development Specialists to achieve KPIs.
Requirements for an Enterprise Sales BD Representative:
- an excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C2), Polish not required,
- experience in or knowledge of IT/software consulting/SaaS market,
- impressive written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal abilities,
- understanding of Account Based Marketing,
- strong problem-solving and analytical skills,
- working knowledge of Salesforce, Outreach.io or other CRM systems would be a plus.
Additional requirements for a Senior Enterprise Sales BD Representative:
- Minimum 2 years in enterprise/ corporate sales,
- working knowledge of planning and executing strategy for selling to new industry/country/new services,
- a network of contacts and established relationships,
- technical knowledge and understanding of web and mobile technologies,
- good public speaking skills.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- luxury private health insurance package with dental care,
- a MultiSport card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.