Meet Beezy. Beezy is one of the best companies you will ever know.
Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise software solution for Microsoft Office 365. Our Intelligent Workplace product is loved by 1M+ users in organizations around the world, as it allows them to be more connected, more productive and ultimately happier. Yes, we are that good. Headquartered in California, our awesome development team can be found both in Barcelona and Madrid.
If your dream is to play an active role in selling a topnotch product and work closely with very large multinational companies, then we need to talk.
Right now we are looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive for the Nordic region, who is eager to make an impact on people’s lives and will run the extra mile for this.
The wonders you will perform:
- Own and hit or exceed annual sales quotas for our target regions (more specifically in the Nordic region)
- Develop and execute our sales plan to hit or exceed quota as well as expand our customer base in the Nordic region
- Partner-up with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate our unique value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Market and sell with our current partners and expand our partner ecosystem in the Nordic Region when and where necessary
- Market and sell with Microsoft
- Reporting on forces that shift market needs and strategic direction of accounts
- Establish a sales forecasting cadence to report on pipeline
We spotted you if you…
- Are a self-starter who takes initiative and have a sense of urgency in everything you do
- Speak a native level of any of Swedish OR Danish, OR Finish, OR Norwegian AND fluent level of English (mandatory)
- Have amazing communication skills (both oral and written)
- Have experience selling enterprise collaboration and communication software to senior executives in large, complex organizations
- Already know how to effectively manage a long sales cycle to a successful close
- Creative in finding ways around sales barriers and convert opponents into champions
- Ability to articulate Beezy’s differentiators and position Beezy against competitors
- Think strategically about the client’s business & processes and adapt your selling techniques accordingly
- Are a confident fella or gal who engenders prospects to share their challenges openly in order to present them with the benefits of Beezy
- Understand how to position against competitors to become the only viable option
- Experience in selling Microsoft account teams (i.e. ATS, SSP, PSE) and Microsoft technologies (i.e. Office 365 and SharePoint Online)
Bonus points for having:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technological stack (SharePoint, Office 365)
- An extensive network within Microsoft
Your accomplishments (so far):
- Proven experience as Sales Executive, or a similar role
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- BSc/BA or MSc in Communications, Management or similar field (preferable but not mandatory)
- Detailed CV (please include detailed information regarding your tasks as a Sales Executive and the type of product you sold)
Life at Beezy
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- This is a remote position for the Nordic region (i.e. you may be found in Stockholm or Copenhagen)
Take a closer look: https://vimeo.com/202897940
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime! Join us.