As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
8x8 APIs and Embeddable Communications (also known as Communications Platform as a Service - CPaaS) allows multiple channels for businesses to reach their customers on the communication platforms that make the most sense for the customers, while streamlining workflows and managing growth. 8x8 CPaaS provides a seamless and quick way to integrate SMS, Voice, Chat Apps, and Video into any applications so businesses can spend more time serving customers.
Are you a customer focused, consultative, ambitious, cloud aware, new business Sales Person who thrives on solving solutions for customers while constantly exceeding your targets? If you have thrived on the challenge and complexity of selling to Enterprise customers at high-growth technology companies or in other similar industries, you could be a key to our regional expansion.
We move at a fast-pace as we continuously build market share in our rapidly expanding global industry. Asia is the one of the fastest growing regions within 8x8, this growth opportunity offers immediate uncapped financial rewards, a stake in our future, and rewarding vertical and horizontal career growth.
As a new business developer in our Global Accounts team, you would position solutions to prospective organisations who would benefit from our API solutions.
We are looking for:
- A Sales Professional with CPaaS / UCaaS / CCaaS or Cloud services experience to join the Global Accounts team based in our Singapore office.
- The role suits a consultative and independent hunter, with a solid background of direct sales within a variety of verticals, including E-commerce, Logistics business, Fintech, Insurance etc
- The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible sales professional who takes pride in delivering impactful solutions for their customers whilst securing new customers for 8x8
You will be responsible for:
- Developing new business relationships, generating and negotiating new business for 8x8 CPaaS to an agreed annual qualitative and quantitative target.
- Focused on winning the most relevant key players (direct sales) in key market segments where we can succeed. e.g. E-commerce, fintech, travel, retail and logistics, Transportation etc.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with key accounts and interact at all levels within the customer’s organization- Actively and successfully manage the entire sales process
- Manage and develop the sales pipeline, ensuring all sales administration is kept up-to-date
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation
You will need to demonstrate:
- Hands-on experience in building strong business relationships with mid-level and senior executive across marketing, customer service, customer experience and technical teams
- To be a team player with a passion for selling innovative, disrupting products with a deep understanding of the cloud communications industry.
- The ability to generate new business and on-board new logos.
- Be able to handle sales objections, CXO conversations, rallying industry executive relationships, negotiate and close deals.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven track record of driving direct enterprise sales in a reputable software or SaaS company. Previous experience in the mobile or internet industry is highly beneficial
- History of consistently exceeding ambitious revenue and profit goals/quotas in previous roles strongly desired
- Extensive experience in generating pipeline and leading the sales processes.
- Proven track record in solution sales
- Excellent overview of the business, closely tracking industry and product trends
- Resourceful, strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and cope with pressure
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
-Able to demonstrate the ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders both across the region and globally
Working at 8x8:
- Industry leading, award winning technology and recognised on two Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Deep passion for doing the best for our customers, giving them the best service and the best technology
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more
or email us at [email protected] (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.