Enterprise Sales Manager, UKI
Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, has protected hundreds of global organizations by reducing companies’ security risk and increasing their resistance to cyber attacks. How do we do this? By utilizing the world’s best and most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful and controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we aren’t afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, and Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
We are seeking a sales professional to manage and drive sales engagements into the UKI Enterprise Accounts, ideally located in or near London. This role will require account development of new pipeline and the successful deal negotiations with target companies. In this position, you will play a key role in navigating complex accounts in order to generate and deliver winning proposals, contract bids, statements of work, and RFI/RFP responses.
Reporting to the UKI Sales Director, the Enterprise Sales Manager position is an individual contributor role requiring a highly motivated self-starter responsible for achieving sales quotas and goals in line with the overall sales strategies for the UK and Ireland Territory.
- Responsible for account planning through research, development and maintenance of long and short range sales and marketing plans
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets
- Understand organization’s business needs, develop application of products and services and effectively communicate Synack’s technical value added solutions to meet those needs. Including: researching and developing lists of potential customers; identifying and qualifying business opportunities, making regular sales calls to develop relationships and following-up on sales leads
- Prepare formal proposals, RFI and RFP’s and present to all levels of the organization including executive level
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision making process, overcome obstacles to closure and close sales in a professional and effective manner
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process and ensure Salesforce is utilized appropriately and maintained on a regular basis
- Create and update annual account plans, determine market strategies and goals for each solution and service
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles for large accounts in territory, to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis
- Provide regular updates to manager concerning account issues, financial status, etc.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Direct work experience in a relevant environment and in relevant territory in the UKI.
- Requires specialized knowledge in Security
- Direct selling expertise with a 'hunter' mentality
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Self-motivated to deliver above sales goals
- Excellent solution selling and presentation abilities
- Enterprise sales experience with an actionable rolodex of decision-makers
- Excellent client interfacing and customer-focused approach
- Ability to provide and work from a home office located within the territory
- BA/BS degree or higher preferred
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in a SaaS and/or Security environment
Ability to travel 30-50% of the time