Shopify Plus is making enterprise commerce simple. We give high growth, high volume merchants the scalability, reliability and flexibility they need. Shopify Plus is helping power commerce for companies like Tesla, RedBull, GE, L'Oreal, Mondelez, Kanye West, Subway, UPS and many more. We believe large merchants should love their commerce platform and we work hard each day to make that happen. We are in hyper-growth, and this is where you come in.
You'll need to have:
- 2+ years of experience within a sales or lead generation environment
- A sense of adventure and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Energy and a wicked work ethic - Sales is a 24/7/365 operation
- A lot of brains as well as a solutions-oriented mindset
- Self-discipline and the ability to stay focused amongst the chaos
- A passion for talking to people, understanding their unique business needs, and showing them how to 10X their business
- A love for trying new things, iterating, and then diving in again - all at a super fast pace
You'll be working on things like:
- Creating a new way of selling Shopify Plus to the high-volume merchants of the world
- Innovative new ways of selling and disrupting enterprise software sales
- Impacting Shopify Plus's success as well as the entire sales industry
- Racking up experience equivalent to a real world MBA
- Making the most of the opportunity to work at an amazing, innovative, and rapidly growing company; have an impact; be involved and do something incredible!
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. In your cover letter, please address it to Winnie the Pooh and describe 3 competitive advantages of Shopify Plus.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Application deadline is October 18th, 2017.