Twilio is looking for a Field Sales Representative to prospect and manage high value SIP Trunking prospects/customers. The candidate will own the fast growing SIP trunking business, and source new opportunities for a fundamentally better way to provide voice connectivity. Responsibilities will span driving the sales process from internal leads as well as qualifying new prospects and manage these deals to close.
About the job:
- We are looking for proven Sales Executives to prospect and manage high value SIP Trunking opportunities in the fast growing cloud market.
- We have a full lead pipeline driven by our self-service product and a sales development team creating highly qualified leads for the sales team. You will be responsible for driving these leads through the entire sales cycle to close, employing a solution-oriented sales methodology with a focus on use cases spanning omni-channel communications.
- You'll be working with global 2,000 and large to medium sized customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements.
- You will be responsible for a specific territory and assigned quota while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Our customers are often Telephony Architects, Telephony Operations Managers, System Engineer, Directors of IT, Product Managers, and CTOs. You must be capable of communicating at all levels of the customer organization to developers, managers, and executives of any organization.
- Ideal candidate has at least 5+years of technology sales experience in a field/outside capacity.
- We get many highly-qualified prospects every day from corporations already interested in using our platform. Prospects come in via phone, email, and our self-service product. You will employ a solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Execute against all phases of your pipeline, progressing deals through the sales cycle towards closing business.
- Exceed plan annual plan on a quarterly basis.
- Consistently grow pipeline.
- You've demonstrated success selling a software or SaaS solution for at least 5 years.
- Must have a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100k.
- You understand the cloud computing/communications business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- You embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- Experience creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms, and managing the contract process.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Easy to deal with. Gets things done. High personal productivity; you are a doer first.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sounds simple.
- The ability to listen first and add value in every conversation.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
Previous experience selling SIP and a proven track record.
Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space.
BA/BS from a competitive school and/or an MBA.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST