Xometry [Nasdaq:XMTR] is the leading AI-enabled marketplace for on-demand manufacturing. With its proprietary technology, Xometry creates a marketplace that enables designers and engineers to rapidly source high-quality on-demand manufactured parts and assemblies.
The Xometry solutions team exists to support our enterprise partners in leveraging in-house Xometry solutions to create meaningful value for their company, customers, and employees. You will need to be a person that thrives on solving complex problems and leading both internal and partner teams to drive results.
Within the Solutions Team, you play a specialized role in acquiring new partner agreements and driving the deployment and ongoing success of partner-specific programs across our Xometry Enterprise and Xometry Elite accounts. This team works heavily within Enterprise Sales, and cross-functionally with our Product, Pre-Sales Engineering, Operations, Relationship Management, Client Services, and Marketing.
We are looking for someone who not only thrives on solving complex problems but can guide and lead both internal and partner teams to drive results.
How you will make an impact at Xometry:
● You are familiar with using creativity to ‘think outside the box’ on go-to market strategies, test what approaches stick, and clearly communicate and document learnings to a broader senior level audience.
● Expand customer footprint and services adoption through exemplary customer service, training and demonstrating Xometry value proposition to partner stakeholders and executives.
● Manage integration discussions across third parties, the client, and the internal Sales, Product & Engineering teams.
● Act as an advocate for clients internally while working across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
● Educate decision makers about Xometry’s products that will enhance their experience on our platform. Find areas to maximize the value we can provide to every enterprise account in your portfolio.
● You thrive on solving complex problems and leading both internal and partner teams to drive results through extensive cross-functional and external interaction and collaboration.
What you will bring to the table:
● 6+ years in large scale, enterprise solutions delivery / management in client-facing roles, or similar experience.
● Proven enterprise sales experience is a must.
● Track Record of effectiveness in influencing and building alignment with senior leadership at large, established organizations.
● Demonstrated abilities in project leadership, program management, and influencing cross-functional teams.
● Superior communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, presentation, written)
● Positive attitude, team player, adaptable, resourceful, and self-starter who is able to work independently.
● Can thrive in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous and changing environment. Startup experience is a plus.
● Industry experience from Engineering, manufacturing, SaaS, IoT, or tech a must.
● Fluency in enterprise solutions delivery and negotiation.
● Ability to travel up to 40% of the month.
Xometry is the source for on-demand manufacturing, offering massive capacity, instant online quotes, fast lead times, and affordable pricing. Our global network of over 5,000 manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities includes CNC machining, injection molding, sheet metal fabrication, urethane casting, and a industry-leading 3D printing service. We have a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies and can make anything from a single prototype to millions of parts.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.