The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
Being an Architect in <vpTech> means:
- To maintain the technical, functional and methodological coherence of the assigned scope, generally composed by multiple product teams within the business domain;
- Being the point of contact transversally within the scope, either in business or technical matters, and being able to discuss different topics with different stakeholders;
- To contribute and validate the group's technical guidelines with other architects in the community, and enforce these guidelines on the assigned scope.
- Creating business architecture models to reflect the organization's strategies and pursue the goals;
- Working closely with Lead Developers, Product Owners and key business stakeholders, the Architect will assist the product teams in building the best possible product within the given constraints, whether they are budget, time or technical by nature;
- Designing transversal flows needed depending on the business needs and making sure to build the solutions in the right wayEnsuring the efficiency, security and support of the organization's goals;
- Coaching methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management and change control by working closely with SREs.
- 5+ years of experience as a developer;
- Proven experience as a technical referent, preferably as a lead developer. Experience as a Solutions or Technical Architect is a plus;
- Good knowledge of development with different technologies, as well as building and deployment processes;
- Significant experience in critical production environments and scalable systems;
- Knowledge of data modeling & graphic representations;
- Familiarity with container-based design;
- Autonomy and team player attitude;
- Adaptability to quickly learn various functional domain;
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise way to both technical and business teams;
- Pragmatism, critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work on different topics at a different scale and level of detail.
What we offer:
- The dynamic and creative environment within international teams;
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform;
- The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally;
- 3 days of remote work per week;
- Video games, beer and quiz parties with colleagues.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?