Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To provide high customer satisfaction and experience through a set of specific client-oriented tasks, a strong second line of support is necessary. Enterprise Solutions Engineers deal with complex integrations of Infobip solutions, strict support and various maintenance tasks, mainly in financial institutions. As an Enterprise Solutions Engineer, you will directly impact both day-to-day quality of our platform, its solutions, and the satisfaction of our clients.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Enterprise sales activities perform well and are developed effectively.
- Problems are quickly resolved in a highly professional manner, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- Platform and solutions KPIs are closely monitored to ensure that issues are resolved and internal resources are available.
- Clients receive clear and accurate information in a matter of minutes.
- You proactively suggest new implementation of monitoring systems, processes, procedures, and rules to prevent downtime and performance issues.
- You provide continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients.
- Sales team members are educated on technical specifics of products with a goal to streamline the client on-boarding and troubleshooting process and improve success of sales in meetings.
- You serve as a communication link between local office personnel and the Core operations department.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience.
- You are an engineering enthusiast looking to build a career in a dynamic environment and work in a fast-paced evolving company.
- You are analytical and like to troubleshoot. It’s not strange for you to spend some time digging to the root cause of issues and solving them permanently.
- You are eager about the technology, you like to try different approaches, and you are comfortable with being a “jack of all trades”.
- You care about the clients. You can clearly interpret client requirements and you can figure out a solution based on them.
- You are a team player. You like to help, educate, present, and share your knowledge. You know that being supportive is a mindset; it’s in your true nature to be equally supportive to both your clients and your colleagues.
- You are familiar with computer networks, Windows technologies, and IT service management
- You are willing to embark on short-timed travels around the world for on-site deployment or consultation.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, colleagues, and engineering teams alike in English and Vietnamese.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into an Enterprise Solutions superstar with exceptional knowledge of the IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with a majority of leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more.