With bigger goals and more pipeline than ever, we’re looking to add an Enterprise Solutions Engineer to the DataGrail team! This is an opportunity to make an outsized contribution at an early stage company that is transforming the world of data privacy.
Our Solutions Engineers enable our revenue teams to deliver on their revenue goals by owning the technical aspects of the sales process, qualifying opportunities, delivering powerful demonstrations of DataGrail capabilities and performing deep technical and business discovery. While our Solutions Engineers support sales opportunities across every market segment, the revenue team is scaling fastest in Enterprise, meaning we will need a high level of technical expertise and business acumen to ensure we are successful in those deal cycles (bonus points if you have sold into buyers on legal, technical and security teams).
Our Solutions Engineers are also uniquely positioned to be the eyes and ears of our Product team - providing valuable feedback to ensure we are exceeding our customers expectations.
The Skill Set:
- Fully own the technical relationship with DataGrail’s potential customers, including managing demos, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources leaning on your knowledge of cloud computing architecture including AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Perform deep technical and business discovery for large complex buying groups.
- Simply and clearly explain complex technical topics to engineers and the general population. Prospects should exit calls energized by your demeanor and excited to meet again.
- Work with our revenue teams to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, build compelling custom demos, and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with the Sales, Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and Professional Services organizations. You understand that the best customer solutions are developed in partnership with pre and post-sales teams and embody the DataGrail value, “Win as a Team”.
- Ability to provide detailed requirements and product feedback to DataGrail’s Product and Engineering teams.
Within 90 Days You'll:
- Lead technical and solutioning demonstrations with Enterprise prospects.
- Have a 2nd level understanding of DataGrail technical capabilities with a path to go deeper.
- Share compelling customer stories and use cases across industries, verticals, and segments.
- Have a baseline and growing understanding of privacy frameworks and the related business implications.
- Consistently manage to Solutions Engineering processes.
- Support the close of your first deal at DataGrail.
Within 180 Days You'll:
- Have a deep, tertiary understanding of DataGrail technical capabilities.
- Actively support sales cycles with limited supervision by proactively engaging prospects from demo to close.
- Partner closely with Account Executives and post-sale Solution Architects on complex and net-new prospect use cases.
- Help define and support process changes that improve the customer experience and your own workflows.
Within 365 Days You'll:
Have your peers view you as a true partner and someone they can count on in any situation. A business and technical discovery and solution wizard.Be the individual our AEs request on every one of their accounts.
- Help drive the product and engineering organizations build new offerings for DataGrail customers and prospects using your product and industry knowledge.
- Spend 20% of your time helping build the next version of Solutions Engineering at DataGrail.
With the core belief that trust builds transparency, at DataGrail, we provide a privacy platform that empowers people to have more control over their privacy and identity. Our platform eliminates complicated, manual, and time-consuming processes associated with emerging privacy laws. We find and untangle the terabytes of data companies have, make sense of it, and organize it into an easy-to-use privacy program.
We live by our company values every day at DataGrail: Bias for Action, Be Human, Love Our Customers, and Win as a Team.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package + equity
- Work from anywhere - every employee has the choice to select their ideal work environment
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Treat yourself with 8 scheduled “DataGrail Days” a year for personal wellness
- Stay healthy - full healthcare coverage, including dental, and vision
- Save for the future with our 401(k) plan
- Work smarter with monthly hardware and remote office stipends and an UberEats meal program
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.