Enterprise Support Consultant (French) - FTC 11 month
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can.
We are looking for B2B Support Consultants to join our team in delivering an excellent experience for our customers. In this role, you will be the customer’s main point of contact for product information and support.
This role can be supporting any of our lines of business: LinkedIn Talent Solutions, LinkedIn Sales Solutions, LinkedIn Learning Solutions or LinkedIn Marketing Solutions.
- Provide product & technical support to clients using a variety of channels (E-mail, Inbound phone support, Chat) in a contact centre environment
- Ensure customers are utilising our solutions and tools to meet their needs, as well as suggesting key ways to add value to their overall experience.
- Work within a queue support model with specific daily targets on the number of customer contacts completed and customer satisfaction
- Analyse and understand the client and their business, answering all product inquiries and questions.
- Establish effective working relationships with managers and co-workers to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on process, policy, and product changes that will affect users.
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools. Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to appropriate internal departments and management.
- Ensure that all issues are escalated appropriately to the correct internal departments and management
- Understand, embody and execute LinkedIn’s culture and core values
- 12+ months of Customer Support experience
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience in one or more of the following areas; Marketing, Advertising, Sales or Recruiting
- Additional European Language highly advantageous
- Previous experience working across multiple customer channels (Phone, E-mail, Chat)
- Experience working in a SaaS company
- Experience in technical support
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Experience working with targets (such as Productivity & Customer Satisfaction)
- Experience analysing & compiling data, trends and client information reports to management to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Strong passion for helping customers with a empathic and positive approach to provide a world class customer experience