Why is this role important at Infobip?
Thirteen years ago, when Infobip started its growth, it was clear that main roles and responsibilities of our Finance department were important for the smooth operation of the business. Since then, Treasury and Banking department was established and contributed greatly to the Management and all other line managers when dealing with credit risk, liquidity risk and relations with financial institutions. As a ERM Senior Specialist, you will play an important role in supporting Treasury and Banking Managers and Management in making those strategic company decisions for the future.
ERM Senior Specialist is individual HQ role inside Treasury and Banking department, who reports to Department’s Manager/ Team leader. The person in this role is responsible to organize finance function and facilitate enterprise risk management workshops, update risk registers, generate reports and obtain business unit and risk owner sign-offs of risk registers and effective support of the organization in those ERM and risk related matters worldwide. These results should be achieved through establishment of ERM procedures and processes that will keep all Infobip business activities inside global and local ERM frameworks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing periodical analyses and reports that identify what is happening within your area of responsibility
- Maintaining detailed and accurate data records and files
- Performing the second line of defense responsibilities for various risk areas
- Working with all areas of risk on the development and implementation of the ERM program
- Providing input and action steps on the relevance and effectiveness of the ERM framework based on industry trends and according to regulatory requirements
- Coordination / cooperation with different organizational units
- Discussing different financial matters with colleagues within Finance Dept as well as cross-departmental
- Ad hoc inquiries and analysis of different types
- You effectively support company and its stakeholders in all ERM related matters
More about you:
- You possess an educational background in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level)
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- You have full proficiency and increased knowledge base on ERM processes
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person and you are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytical approach to solve any financial issues that may occur
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
Awesome clients – You can look forward to working with the likes of Vodafone, Oracle, Microsoft, Uber, WhatsApp and many more.
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalization.