Grana is looking for a Customer Support Representative aka our newest "Cheetah" to take our over-the-phone and web customer experience to the next level on a Full-Time basis. We call our customer service Cheetahs because we are responsive, fast and fun!
A strong work ethic, communication skills, high levels of empathy and selling skills are essential for this position. Our Grana Cheetahs are focused on bringing practical and quick solutions to our customers in a fun and engaging manner and are a key part of our brand and team culture. We want someone who is ready to take on a variety of responsibilities and excels in an environment where new opportunities and challenges arise on a daily basis.
We are looking for full time and part time teams. Your hours will be 4pm to 12am during weekdays and 9am to 6pm on weekends.
If you are energetic, focused and passionate to make Grana a loved brand by our customers, please, apply for this job!
- Will help the customers via phone, email and live chat
- Process and pack all orders that come in through our website
- Can maintain good customer relationships and promote company products
- Can quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers with the right tone and attitude
- Are multitasking and willing to help in different areas and support all members of the team
- Are very outgoing and comfortable as well on the phone or face to face with customers
- You like fashion and feel knowledgeable in men and women's wear
- Foreign language skills are a huge bonus
- Are a team player and willing to be a part of a fun and growing start up
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing
- Are excited to hear from you and welcome a new member in very funky team
At Grana, we're rethinking everything to create the best online shopping experience in the world. That objective starts from within, as we build our own team. We don't care much for titles or the usual ways of doing business. What we
care about are finding people who share our vision and have a passion for taking on challenges and seeing results, all in a fun, dynamic, and rewarding environment.
Grana team members should:
• understand and share our vision
• be passionate about quality products
• be action-oriented and results-driven
• enjoy working with teams
• be a self-starter
• bring fun into their work
• want to make the world a better place
If you are ready to merge into into a great team and fantastic work atmosphere with possibility to grow within the company, please contact us.