Note: to apply for this role you must be a currently enrolled student. We cannot accept applications from non-students.
MakeMeReach is a digital advertising platform that helps brands and advertisers create, manage and optimize their marketing campaigns online. Having received awards for its innovative technology, MakeMeReach is a recognized Marketing Partner of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and has recently become a Google Premier Partner.
We're proud to work for companies such as Disney, Audible, Mapfre, Privalia, Allianz, Red Bull and Glovo and are looking for more talented people to manage and assist these clients in generating better results, every day.
Learn more about MakeMeReach on our website and online ads blog.
The Event Assistant role is a 6 month full-time paid internship (stage). You must be a currently enrolled student to apply.
We're looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, agile and passionate communication professional with a strong interest for the digital world.
Applicant's should be:
- Good with budgets and skilled at hitting deadlines
- Have the ability to use initiative
- Be a multi-tasker
- Flexibility to travel in Europe
- Know how to write, speak and work fluently in both French and English.
As the events assistant, your main activities will include:
- Helping to develop, produce and deliver the event projects from first proposal right up to delivery.
- Working with suppliers to deliver materials (print/goodies etc)
- Ensure that everything is ready during the event and coordinate sales and marketing teams
- Help produce and provide marketing materials to sales team, to ensure all events we participate in are a big success
- Track event key performance metrics, in order to ensure events are generating new leads
- Unique challenge in a startup experiencing exponential growth
- Attractive wage and daily perks: fresh fruits, unlimited drinks, gym memberships...
- Great office in the center of Paris between Opera and Saint Lazare, with stunning terraces for summer barbecues
- International, open-minded and united team
- Contacts with the biggest online advertisers and agencies, and very close relationships with Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Google teams.