We are seeking an experienced event manager to lead organization for all our sponsored events.
Events run in locations throughout the world, typically hosted at our existing customer schools. We have run events in Shanghai, Bangkok, Singapore, Mumbai, The Hague, Munich, London, and more.
Read more about some of our prior events here:
We require 3-5 years of experience in an international company. This position reports to our Marketing Team Lead.
The event manager is responsible for coordinating the event marketing, participant registration, fee payments, confirmation with local vendors, speaker management, logistics, budget, and more.
We expect the event manager to follow established templates for event management, and over time, improve upon them.
A sample flow for event organization —
Phase 1 (120+ days prior)
- Event date, type, venue, and fees are confirmed
- Event registration page created
- Internal event management checklist created
- Budget & Planning doc created
- Save the Date postcard designed, printed and mailed - Save the Date blog post released + e-mail blast
Phase 2 (90+ days prior)
- Event schedule confirmed
- Speakers confirmed
- Online schedule (sched.org) created
- Event registration opened
- E-mail blast sent (“Registration open”)
- Travel information (hotels and flights) confirmed
Phase 3 (60+ days prior)
- Folded postcard designed, printed and mailed - E-mail blast sent (“Speaker Information”)
- Blog post released
Phase 4 (<30 days prior)
- E-mail blasts for “last chance for early-bird” and “last chance to register” - Dinner venue and catering confirmed
- Programme sent to print
- All conference materials, including conference participant bags, are assembled and shipped to venue
Phase 5 (post-event)
- Feedback forms sent
- Photos posted
- Staff Debrief
- Certificates of attendance created - Blog post recap
The position works closely with our Regional Directors and G&A team to create successful events.
This job has been filled or removed by Faria Systems.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Event Manager job post.✕