TrackMaven is hiring an Events Marketing Maven to manage all of our marketing events. You will have the opportunity to own and execute all aspects of our event and trade show programs to fuel our rapid growth. As an integral part of the marketing team, you will represent TrackMaven’s brand to customers and prospects.
What you will do:
- Planning and executing hosted events for prospects and customers
- Using Marketo to manage email communications for event recruitment and registration, reminders, and follow-up
- Managing all aspects of tradeshow sponsorships, including evaluating sponsorship opportunities, strategizing on-site experiences, coordinating logistics, staffing the events, shipping, and more
- Providing support in planning TrackMaven’s annual digital marketing summit, Spark
- Working with the design team to create new event collateral, booth materials, and swag
- Tracking event performance vs. cost and reporting on lead, opportunity, and revenue generation
- Analyzing previous event performance to make decisions on future events
- You have planned everything from small lunches and receptions to trade shows
- You have an impressive ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- People say you are a data hound! You are always analyzing data to make the best decisions.
- Challenges don’t intimidate you, but inspire you to learn and create solutions.
- You have learned how to use tools like Marketo and Hubspot.
- You have learned to juggle many balls at the same time.
- Your co-workers love your collaborative style.
- Working hard with a high level of urgency is part of your DNA.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fantastic health, dental and vision insurance
- Annual Capital Bikeshare membership
- A casual, fun and supportive office located on Thomas Circle
At TrackMaven we are serious about building great products and creating a great place to work. We are a high-growth SaaS company, based in Washington, D.C. TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. Our team of Mavens is our greatest asset, and the biggest reason for our success to date. We work hard to foster a culture that attracts the best and brightest minds, and reward them with great careers. We offer competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package.TrackMaven is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists, including NEA. If you have what it takes to be a Maven, now is the time to apply and join the pack!