Introduction to Shield AI
Shield AI’s mission is to protect service members and civilians with artificially intelligent systems. For our world-class team, no idea is too ambitious, and we never stop working to make possible what looks out of reach today. We are backed by Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, have been shipping product since 2018, and are growing rapidly.
As the Executive Assistant to the COO and CPO/CLO you will be at the heart of Shield AI’s business, people operations, and activities. You can anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. You are organized and dependable, driven by a common company mission: To protect service members and civilians with artificially intelligent systems. Working behind the scenes, you will make significant impact on the people you support. You are adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects. You can comfortably communicate with all levels of the organization.
What you'll do:
- Act as the point of contact for the Chief Operating Office and Chief Legal/People Officer among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, consolidating pre-reads, proofreading, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Become familiar with all department functions in order to communicate on behalf of the COO and CPO/CLO effectively and accurately while understanding key issues taking place to keep executives informed.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures your Executives schedules are followed and respected. Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the COO and CPO/CLO time and office.
- Take notes during meetings and capture follow up actions.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Support office-wide activities and support logistics for on-site events.
- Additional miscellaneous tasks as required for the success and growth of the business and the team.
The people we're looking for have the following required competencies and qualifications:
- You are comfortable working in Microsoft Suite, especially Teams and Outlook.
- You are reliable, proactive, and you take initiative.
- You have superior attention to detail.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are comfortable working and communicating with executives.
- You have customer service experience.
- You have great interpersonal and time management skill.
Preferred qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with C-Suite executives
- Experience working remotely
If you're interested in being part of our team, apply now!
Shield AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To conform to U.S. Government regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.