We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
We have a rare opportunity for an adept, confident and super smart Executive Assistant to join us and support us on our journey by providing personalized support to two Executives at Babylon, as well as supporting their teams.
You'll spend time on the following:
- Managing and organizing team members’ diaries including all appointments, meetings, travel, visas and accommodation arrangements ensuring effective time management
- Communicating with external parties as appropriate
- Monitoring, responding to and redirecting incoming emails as appropriate
- Booking travel, team events, expense management
- Covering for reception/front of house when usual staff are on holiday / off sick
- Anticipating and preparing information, documents, briefing papers and reports in advance of meetings and presentations
- Preparing agendas and draft minutes working closely with management
- Co-ordination with senior team in other offices in Asia, Canada and United States
- Building relationships with internal team
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority, liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
We're excited about you if you have:
- At least 3 years’ experience providing team support and one on one support with Executive level individuals
- Background in a fast paced, matrixed company, ideally within a high growth, tech startup environment
- Experience in diary management, scheduling and arrange travel
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Great organization and communication skills and a proactive and positive approach
- Self- drive mentality, open to taking on additional duties
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite / GSuite
- The highest level of discretion and attitude to confidentiality – you will have access to some of the most sensitive documents in the company
- Ability to ‘get stuck in’ and use common sense to find practical approaches to problems
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
At Babylon, we have Power of Diversity groups (PODs) to drive positive engagements that create and foster a diverse and inclusive environment and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.
Our mission is to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth. Diversity and inclusion play a key role in helping us bring this mission to life and create a true sense of belonging for all.