lmw is seeking for a motivated Executive Assistant of CEO on behalf of an international financial institution.
- Manage, coordinate and maintain the daily agenda of CEO.
- Maintain detailed scheduling and calendar management, organize internal and external meetings ensuring proper arrangements e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Organize travel and logistics arrangements for senior executives.
- Provide executive and administrative support when required to senior executives.
- Manage incoming communications to CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Provide secretarial support for meetings, such as drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging details.
- Draft management reports and create presentations.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Superb communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Excellent use of MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in English
- ERP & CRM Knowledge will be an asset
- Responsible, self-directed who operates with discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational ability, time management skills and multi-tasking
- Outstanding problem solving skills with ability to use independent judgment effectively
- Digital literacy
The company offers competitive remuneration package according to qualifications, an intriguing and collaborative working environment and opportunities to develop within the role.