Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic leader, this might be the role for you!
Our Executive Assistant will be the right-hand to our CEO, Mike Radenbaugh. You’ll handle a wide variety of administrative tasks and support a fast growing environmentally minded organization with rad ambitions! You should enjoy working cross-functionally, being the point-of-contact for our executive team, and prepared to tackle tasks at a variety of levels. You will work closely with our CEO & other members of our Leadership Team.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 6+ years of experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant
- 2+ years of experience supporting an executive leader
- Extensive background in calendar and inbox management as well as travel booking both domestic and international
- Background in a high-growth environment where operational cost efficiency is key to maximizing the value offered to the end user.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency & a high level of ambiguity
- Prior experience with event planning.
- Ability to have a flexible schedule (occasional off hours for events, meetings, needs when CEO is traveling abroad)
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills with a high degree of comfort in an ambiguous & ever-changing environment
- A knack for developing policies and procedures, not afraid to fix what's broken
- A sense of humor
- A deep passion for sustainability as we are working to make the world a healthier place for all
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- High levels of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality are a must
- A deep passion for sustainability
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent MS Office and Google Suite knowledge
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with bikes, ebikes, ecommerce, health and wellness and/or the outdoor industry
- Experience working on environmental and social causes
- Demonstrated passion for innovative and direct to consumer business models
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Managed our CEO’s calendar and inbox with laser focus and high attention to detail, juggling many priorities at once
- Assisted in monthly Board Meeting preparation and follow up
- Maintained and built relationships with trusted members of the Rad Power Bikes community in order to effectively support the organizational goals
- Worked with both internal and external partners and stakeholders to schedule high priority meetings & calls with our CEO and Executive Leadership Team
- Worked cross-functionally with different departments on a variety of tasks related to both strategic goals & tactical work
- Acted as the authority when the situation calls for it, such as acting as the face and decision maker for the CEO when not present (ie, running meetings when CEO not present and keeping meetings on track)
- Provided support for staff meetings, leadership offsite meetings, and other internal meetings hosted by the CEO
- Accurately recorded meeting minutes & provided necessary follow up
- Became an expert on Rad Power Bikes and the electric bike industry.
- Provided general administrative support as needed
- Anticipated your executive’s needs
- Additional duties as assigned & required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or [email protected]
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.