Untappd is a fast-growing technology company that develops social and data driven software products tailored to the beverage industry. At Untappd, we love connecting our users with beers from hundreds of thousands of breweries, restaurants, bars and distributors around the world. We are dedicated to advancing the global beverage industry through innovative technology and delighting our users every day. Our software is used by tens of thousands of businesses and millions of consumers around the world and we are proud to have been recognized by the following organizations:
- Recognized on the Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019 list
- #150 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing US companies (#1 in North Carolina!)
- #53 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list of fastest growing companies in North America (#1 in North Carolina!)
- #98 on the Entrepreneur magazine’s list of 360 most entrepreneurial companies
- Featured in dozens of leading media outlets including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, TechCrunch, and Forbes
We are seeking a highly organized self-starter who is excited to work directly with Untappd’s senior leadership team. The Executive Assistant will gain valuable experience within the most exciting tech company in the alcoholic beverage space and will have the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the growth of Next Glass and Untappd. The ideal candidate is polished, proactive, and resourceful. Success in this role will depend on the Executive Assistant’s exceptional attention to detail, creative thinking and the development of strong partnerships throughout the organization.
- Provide the CEO and CFO with administrative support. This includes: managing calendars/schedules and adjusting meetings to accommodate priorities, leading administrative work streams on behalf of CEO and CFO, arranging travel, creating presentations, and coordinating other key events.
- Prepare, submit and track expense reports for the CEO and CFO as well as other senior staff members as requested or assigned.
- Coordinate internal/external meetings and events including booking conference rooms, setting up A/V technology needs, arranging meals and catering, running errands, and hosting guests.
- Provide administrative support and back-up support to the executive team including typing memos, managing documents and schedules, facilitating data entry and filing.
- Prepare routine correspondence and forms, answer phones, package and ship items as needed.
- Order, inventory, maintain and distribute office supplies appropriately.
- Perform office management duties for our Charlotte office.
- Complete special projects as requested.
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant; experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment is a plus.
- Experience supporting senior-level executives.
- Strong attention to detail with an eye for accuracy as well as a high level of focus.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse personalities and work styles.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team. Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- High level of initiative, flexibility and confidentiality.
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity.
- Excellent administrative skills - experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and Google Suite of products (Gmail, Gcal, Google Docs/Sheets) a requirement.
- Bachelor's Degree in business management, communications or related field preferred.