Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Provide full administrative support to three executives and their teams. These Executives are in the West Coast, so MUST be able to work West Coast hours.
- Liaise with the Board and Board Committees
- Manage calendars/travel/expenses
- Assist with special projects and initiatives as needed
- Plan for events, offsites, meetings and other functions
- Partner/coordinate with other EAs for effective scheduling
- File and retrieve highly confidential corporate records, documents and reports
What you will bring with you
- Seven plus years of administrative experience with three of these years supporting Executives, ideally within high tech or a fast- paced company.
- Four year degree from an accredited College or University
- Solid communication both written and oral
- Familiarity with administrative support tools (Gsuite, Zoom, Excel, PPT, Slack)
- Prior experience of working with Boards
What we look for
- Flexible work style, ideally with some start up or small company experience
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Manage schedules and different personalities of three Executives
- Collaborative approach to getting things done
- OK with ambiguity
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth