Hermeus is a startup developing hypersonic aircraft to radically accelerate air travel. At Mach 5, more than twice the speed of the supersonic Concorde, passengers will be able to cross the Atlantic in 90 minutes. On the path to hypersonic passenger aircraft, Hermeus is partnering with government agencies including the US Air Force and NASA to develop a series of autonomous aircraft that derisk the technology and solve urgent national security challenges. These products provide the data and confidence necessary to certify, produce, operate, and maintain safe and comfortable commercial aircraft. Hypersonic aircraft have the potential to create trillions of dollars of new global economic growth per year, unlocking significant resources that can be utilized to solve the world’s greatest problems.
We need your help to effectively manage the wide range of time demands for a small group of senior executives at Hermeus. You’ll be empowered to own the executive’s calendar and help them more effectively manage when, where, and how they execute their duties. Your impact on the business is massive as you team with the business’ senior leaders to deliver the world’s fastest airplane.
About the Role:
- Manage daily calendars for ~3 senior executives
- Respond to internal and external meeting requests
- Arrange travel, accommodations, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed
- Act as point of contact for external guests
- Plan and host external meetings
- Establish the standard for all future EA hires at Hermeus. This includes building out any processes/standards
- A minimum of 4+ years administrative experience supporting senior level executives in a corporate environment preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Approachable style and ability to effectively and professionally interface with high level executives, clients, employees and business associates both internal and external
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Proven experience in multi-tasking and working with multiple people and priorities, while delivering on high quality results and follow through
- Demonstrates curiosity and a desire to understand the company goals
- Ability to handle constant change
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proficient in scheduling meetings in multiple time zones
- Experience planning and booking international travel
- Handling exec's monthly expense reports
We encourage you to apply even if you have skillsets and experience outside of our current needs as we're always open to connect and discuss future opportunities.