Our quickly growing team needs a reliable, super-organized Executive Assistant to support our New York City-based Finance team. As an Executive Assistant, you will partner with stakeholders across the team to keep them organized and on top of their rapidly evolving calendars, communicate with clients on the teams behalf as it relates to managing queries and meetings, and tackle new projects on the go.
We’re looking for a proactive and resourceful problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The right person will have deep integrity and meticulous attention to detail and will embody BlockFi’s culture and values. Responsiveness and top-notch communication skills are essential. This is an exciting opportunity to join a quickly growing company where we truly believe our team is what makes us great.
- Work closely with the other two EA’s on the team to ensure streamlined processes
- Manage calendars with clients and teammates across time zones globally
- Schedule calls, in-person meetings and manage inbound requests
- Book travel (Flight, Hotel and Ground Transportation) and manage itineraries with an understanding of teams schedule and preferences
- Track, organize, and submit expense reports
- Proactively build and document processes
- Develop an understanding and familiarity of clients and business relationships so as to manage requests accordingly
- Support the team keeping track of ongoing requests, meetings, and upcoming events
- Manage miscellaneous tasks, projects, requests, and events as they arise
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Creative, proactive thinker who actively seeks solutions and process improvements
- Fun, upbeat, confident; a good representative of company culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships easily and with authenticity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of client service and response
- Curious and eager to learn
- Familiarity with Gsuite and Zoom required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Docusign, Docsend, Expensify, Greenhouse, is helpful
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our downtown Manhattan office.